What Students Want to Know
So what do students need to know about you?
- What is it really like to work at your organisation?
- What qualifications will I need?
- Will my qualifications be enough, what else are you looking for?
- What could my career path look like within your organisation?
- Do you offer apprenticeship courses or graduate schemes?
- What are the different roles available, does one of these fit well with my career aspirations?
- Which skills are most in demand at your company?
- How can I future proof my career, what are your company growth plans and do my skills fit?
Using your Liketobe employer profile, you can answer all of these questions and more to support students as well as attract well informed, motivated candidates for your opportunities. You can use the following features to support students in answering questions they may have;
- Employee case studies - Invite your employees to create profiles and link to your organisation. They can also create short videos to add to your resources section
- Career events - invite your employees to create short speaker videos that you can upload to your own career event which is then available to view 24/7 at student’s convenience.
- Create workshops - introduce students to tasks and activities relevant to your organisation and roles
- Relevant About Info - Students are keen to read information that is relevant to them and their journey and not aimed at all potential employees.
- Job/Work Experience Opportunities - Advertise your opportunities to a motivated student audience.
Once you are registered as a professional member you will be able to create your Employer organisation from your profile page and optimise your student recruitment experience.Join Now