Our Planet, Your Path
We are looking for individuals who want to become part of our upcoming campaign: Our Planet, Your Path by becoming a member of a local subcommittee. These subcommittees in turn are part of the wider movement all contributing to the campaign’s overarching goals.
There are a number of opportunities to get involved with your local subcommittee, these can suit your current skill set or revolve around specific areas that you want to develop.
- Group Chair - overall leader of the subcommittee, ensures the group achieves its key tasks and links back with the wider Our Planet Your Path network.
- Secretary - supports the Chair and organises the meetings, administration and records of the group.
- Campaign Officer(s) - lead on creating/distributing the campaigns that will be used to engage the local communities. They work closely with the central movement so that there is continuity throughout the network.
- Events Co-ordinator(s) - leads on ideas for events within the community e.g. for specific campaigns, fundraising, awareness raising.
- Social Media Officer - sets up and runs the groups social media accounts ensuring regular and engaging content that is relevant to the group’s activities locally and as part of the wider network.
- Network Co-ordinator(s) - focus on generating connections within the local community to spread the mission statement and attract further members - connect with schools, universities, local clubs/groups.
- A self-motivated person who is wanting to benefit from their time in this role.
- Passionate about the environment and combatting issues such as climate change and loss of biodiversity.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility and positivity
Between 4-8 hours per week
Contact Molly at [email protected]